Home Page

Speech and Language advice

Speech and Language Advice

The Speech and Language page will be updated every now and then so please keep coming back to check if there's anything new!


Picture 1

My name is Carys-Iona and I am the NHS Speech and Language Therapist for New  Fosseway school. I am covering several classes working on communication and supporting children with eating and drinking difficulties. I am present in school most Mondays (though on occasion I may be off sight for visits and/or administration). Should you wish to speak with me informally, because  you have concerns about your child's communication and/ or eating and drinking I can be best contacted via email to . If you feel your child needs to be referred to Speech and Language Therapy for input, please speak to your child's class teacher and request a formal referral be made.