Valuing the Individual, Achieving Together
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- To provide an environment which is challenging and stimulating; caring and supportive and which embraces a philosophy of active learning
- To help pupils progress along the continuum from dependence with dignity to total independence
- To provide equalising opportunities which promote growth of self-esteem and confidence.
- To encourage the development of social skills and self-advocacy.
- To meet individual educational needs by pursuing the agreed aims of the curriculum policy documents
- To generate an atmosphere of trust, honesty and approachability, where the contribution made by everyone is valued
- To support the professional development of all staff.
- To ensure that expectations are rigorous and realistic